Sunday, September 27, 2009

Birthday party ~Shawn n Chu ..

Early morning ..
I went to hin house ..
He accompany me go ampang to get my car ^^
After that ..
We headed to tesco .. kekez ..
We buy alot of food for bbq xD
about 2 p.m ..
We went to T.sheng house ..
We *Yip* those food n store in tupperway<<<[Dunno spelling xD] .. After that .. I take nap at sheng sofa wit a small doggy XD.. Its so cute .. hahas When i nap that time ..
My friend help me wash my car ^^
So clean ady .. hehes ..
About 4 30 ..
We headed calvin house ..
Waoh .. I like his house ..
So comfortable xD
We at calvin house de playground there BBQ That day .. Both of us play till crazy , mad xD ..
Use cake to throw .. hahas ..
Some more use honey n butter put into Arnold body ..
Hahas .. damn funny ^^
About 11 o'clock ..
Den i went back my home le ..
Happy birthday Shawn n Chu ^^
Brother 4Ever =P

No comments:

Post a Comment