Monday, August 31, 2009

♥ Last day of holiday♥

Today is monday ,
Early in the morning ..
About 9 a.m ..
I went to batu 11 play basketball ..
But y.day slept at 5 a.m ..
Kinda tired T.T
Yeah ^_^
I won that match ..
About 12p.m ..
I went back my home ..
Take a bath n continues sleep ..
Wakaka xP
Waoh ..
N i wake at 5 something @@"
At that time ..
i only take my "breakfast" =="
At nite ..
My uncle cooked dinner for us ^_^
I like de food ..
It was so delicious xD



OMG!!!
Tmr is trail exem ..
But i'm not ready yet >.<
At tis holiday ..
i never spend my time on correct way ..
Everyday waste time on GAMING N ON9 ..
Sure get FAIL at tis exem T.T
Hope god bless me ^_^
AleiLUya ..
Haha xD
That all for today ..
Wish all my friend success on tis exam ..
Good Luck For u all =)

No comments:

Post a Comment